Every business has marketing materials, but unlike some other businesses we try to make ours both interesting AND useful. This newsletter is you’re reading is one example; while we certainly tell you about business stuff we also try to combine it with larger things you might actually care about. Another example is our Charitable Giving Calendar. In the past years we’ve used it to spotlight deserving non-profits organizations you might not know about, give them a little boost, and introduce our company to some new people in the process. We love win-win scenarios like this but it seemed the Calendar wasn’t having the impact we wanted, so we decided to try something new that we hope will be even more beneficial for everyone involved…
Year after year, referrals from our existing clients are our greatest source of new clients, so we’ve been trying to think of some way to appropriately reward people for their referrals. Our solution is to combine a new push for referrals with our Charitable Giving Calendar concept to create our Referral Reward Program. Here’s how it works…
- For every new client you refer to us we’ll donate 20% (up to $50) of the qualifying purchases from their first invoice to the non-profit group of your choice.
- Each quarter we’ll highlight the client and group with the most referrals in our newsletter and make an additional donation of up to $200.00 to their cause.
- At the end of the year we’ll highlight the client and group with the highest total referrals in our newsletter and make an additional donation of up to $500.00 to their cause.
- We’ll be thankful for anyone you send us, but all their services might not qualify for their donation totals. Oil changes, tires, and batteries won’t count toward their qualifying purchases.
- The person you refer must have a 15-years-old-or-newer vehicle of a type we service. Sorry, but our 15-years-old-or-newer policy still has to apply, and we can’t help with their Lamborghinis or semi trucks. (We should remind you that the “15-years-old-or-newer” restriction applies ONLY to new clients. If you’re an existing client and we’ve been servicing YOUR older vehicle, we’ll gladly continue to do so!)
- Referrals don’t have to come singly; you can coordinate your group to come in as a whole. In fact, we have a sample letter you might want to use to tell them about the program.
There are some basic restrictions we’ve posted on our website, but it’s really just that simple. So please, keep telling your friends, family members, and co-workers about us! With your help, just like with our Charitable Giving Calendar, everyone will win. And that’s the best kind of marketing for ANY company!
What groups have our clients picked so far?
(Updated 8/6/15)- The Referral Reward program started January 15, 2014, and here are the groups that our clients have chosen to support so far. We’ll keep adding to the list as the program goes on, and we hope to see your group on it next month!