Or Check Out our reviews on sites like these…
We’re also certified by these groups…
- Tom’s Tidbits- We’ve been in Sellwood 30 years. With your help, we’ll be here 30 more!
- Keith Tucker is back in the What NOW?!! Toons drivers’ seat!
- 30 years in Sellwood! It’s been 30 years in Sellwood. Let’s do 30 more!
- Here’s What Effective Journalism Looks Like A feel-good story about things working like they should. Sort of.
- Where The Rubber Meets The Road Tire Basics boot camp
Category Archives: humor
Keith Tucker, our in-house political cartoonist, is on sort of a working vacation this issue. He’s on deadline to put the finishing touches on a book documenting his work on “Jem and the Holograms”, a 1980’s … Continue reading →
It’s Humorousness time again, and for this slightly odd newsletter that means Science time. In September the Annals of Improbable Research held the 27th First Annual Ig® Nobel Prize Ceremony and Lectures to announce its Ig Nobel Prizes, awarded for “ten unusual or … Continue reading →
If you’re a fan of dark humor then the daily string of cringe-inducing facepalms from the Trump administration can be its own kind of fun. Nothing exemplifies this more than Trump’s recent abuse of 40,000 boys at the 2017 Boy … Continue reading →
No one’s stepped up to say we’re wrong yet, so we’ll make this bold claim yet again… we are the only auto repair shop in the country, quite possibly the world, with our own in-house political cartoonist! Multi-award winning artist, … Continue reading →