Or Check Out our reviews on sites like these…
We’re also certified by these groups…
- Tom’s Tidbits- Democracy’s dead, so what’s the cure?
- What NOW?!! Toons- Our May check-in with Keith Tucker
- Thom Hartmann has left the building, but he was in Portland Friday. Here’s our report…
- Latest Climate Change reports say the Earth is still burning. Here’s the info you need to understand why…
- Meet the folks at Artichoke Music- Our first Referral Reward quarterly spotlight!
Category Archives: video
I’m Tom Dwyer, Portland’s elections are May fifteenth and while three candidates have pulled ahead of the pack, only one has the Progressive vision Portland needs… Jefferson Smith, currently an Oregon Legislator, is running for Mayor because he thinks the … Continue reading
We were privileged to have Laddie Read, reporter for Mainstreamed Media, offer to interview our company. Laddie sat down with Charles Letherwood to talk about our business with a special focus on our KPOJ ads. We hope you enjoy the … Continue reading
Warren Buffett famously said “There IS a class war, and MY class is winning”. The Occupy movement put that Class War into the streets, drawing clear battle lines between the top 1% and the rest of us. This month, “Your … Continue reading
Hello, and welcome to our page in support of the “Occupy” movement. We’ll keep updating as more information comes in. If this movement speaks to you we encourage you to take part. Not everyone can camp out, but there are … Continue reading
Right now, Bradley Manning is being tortured by our government without trial. Our justice system used to be more than an inconvenient formality. Shouldn’t we at least pretend to be ruled by law?
The Illahee Lecture Series is back for 2011, and we’re proud to again be a part of it. The first speaker is Roger Pielke, on energy innovation and carbon reduction. Don’t miss it!