Or Check Out our reviews on sites like these…
We’re also certified by these groups…
- Tom’s Tidbits- We’ve been in Sellwood 30 years. With your help, we’ll be here 30 more!
- Keith Tucker is back in the What NOW?!! Toons drivers’ seat!
- 30 years in Sellwood! It’s been 30 years in Sellwood. Let’s do 30 more!
- Here’s What Effective Journalism Looks Like A feel-good story about things working like they should. Sort of.
- Where The Rubber Meets The Road Tire Basics boot camp
Category Archives: Car Information
Paying for something you don’t really need is never a value. Through comprehensive inspection, understanding your needs and budget, providing expert service, and managing your service records, we ensure real value by tailoring our service to make sure what we … Continue reading
A business that cares only about its profits is like a politician that cares only about being elected. Both politicians and businesses should have the convictions to actually solve problems and deliver positive results. The best way to work on any … Continue reading
When I started in the auto service industry in the seventies, I was told “no vehicle was ever beyond repair”. Those used up vehicles weren’t economically totaled rolling illusions; they were “ROSES”…, which is true… from a repair shop’s viewpoint. … Continue reading
Service Advisors at most dealerships and independent repair shops are paid for sales volume, not for the quality of their advice. They keep a percentage of whatever they can sell, so the more they sell, the more they’re paid. Commission … Continue reading
Unless otherwise noted, all our offers are subject to some standard conditions… YOU MUST MENTION ANY DISCOUNT WHEN YOU SCHEDULE SERVICE because it is NOT VALID AFTER COMPLETION OF SERVICE. Unless otherwise noted, OFFERS CANNOT BE COMBINED. Page last updated 10/2/2017 We … Continue reading