When you call to schedule your appointment we’ll get all the information necessary to make sure your vehicle receives the precise service it needs. If you’re a first-time client we’ll go a little deeper into the specifics of your vehicle; if you’re a long-time client we’ll be able to pull most of that information from our computerized records. Your Service Advisor will ask basic questions about the problem you’re experiencing, then go deeper into detail if necessary. Typical information we’ll ask includes…
- Your name, address, phone, and email. If we already have this info on file we’ll still want to confirm in case anything has changed since your last visit, and we’ll want to know the best way to contact you while your vehicle is here.
- Have we seen you as a client before? If yes, we’ll have your information at our fingertips. If this is your first visit we’ll need to start a file for you and we’ll want to know how you learned about our shop.
- The year, make, and model of your vehicle. Many vehicles have sub-models as well; for example a Ford Taurus has over thirty sub-models like Limited, LX, SE, Wagon, SEL, and more, each with their own specific needs. If you know the sub-model of your vehicle, please tell us.
- What problems are you experiencing? If you’re coming in for a specific problem rather than routine maintenance, we’ll ask detailed questions about exactly what’s going wrong. We’ll want to how long it’s been happening, what specific conditions cause it, how it’s affecting your driving, or any sounds, smells, or feels you’ve encountered. The more detail you can give us, the better.
- When would you like to come in? We want to schedule service at your convenience, but we’ll work with you to find a time that works for you if your first choice isn’t available.
- Will you need alternative transportation? If you’ll need another vehicle while yours is being serviced, tell us now. We’ll make arrangements for our Courtesy Shuttle or a rental car (which you can pickup and dropoff here).
- We’ll confirm everything before you hang up. Once we’ve got everything organized, we’ll confirm the date and time of your service, the problem you’re coming in for, and any transportation you may need.