Voting Suicide

I’m Tom Dwyer,

Would you vote to have your own head cut off?

Then why would you ever vote for a candidate in the current Republican party?

Sure if you’re really one of the 2% wealthiest Americans, selfish and short sighted, you could rationalize it somehow. But what’s up with the other 98% of Americans?

The Republi Cons, enabled by a corporate media complicit in the propaganda required to wage a mass disinformation campaign, are gifted at tricking people into voting against their own best interests.

Single issue spin, fear, prejudice and short memories are strong tools used against voters.

if you support welfare for the rich, dismantling of America’s founding principles, and an unsustainable economic future for the majority; vote the “corporations are people” party!

If you support fiscal sanity, restoration of fair taxes, corporate regulation, a clean environment, social services, education and real family values…Then the current republi Con party does not represent you! Stop the insanity!

By phone at (five oh three, two three oh, twenty three hundred) or online at (tom dwyer dot com) we’re Tom Dwyer Automotive Services… trusted to keep your vehicles, safe, breakdown-free and operating at their best!

(c)2011 Tom Dwyer Automotive Services

 

Share
This entry was posted in Politics, Radio Spots, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.