The Limbaughs of the world deride the Left for “waging class war”, but as Warren Buffett famously said “There IS class war in America. My class is waging it, and we’re winning.” This happy little slideshow will show you some of the casualties in the war, from the average length of unemployment to the size of jobloss in post-war recessions to the ratio of employee compensation to the GNP. You may know you’re being squeezed; this will tell you how badly.
Or Check Out our reviews on sites like these…
We’re also certified by these groups…
- Tom’s Tidbits- An informed citizenry is a pesky thing
- What NOW?!! Toons November 2013
- Why bother with certified techs? A perfect example of how smart techs deliver
- KPOJ Sports Is Coming Back! Would you like to offer your opinion?
- We were promised news on flying Death Robots- Six months later, all’s still silence