The Limbaughs of the world deride the Left for “waging class war”, but as Warren Buffett famously said “There IS class war in America. My class is waging it, and we’re winning.” This happy little slideshow will show you some of the casualties in the war, from the average length of unemployment to the size of jobloss in post-war recessions to the ratio of employee compensation to the GNP. You may know you’re being squeezed; this will tell you how badly.
Or Check Out our reviews on sites like these…
We’re also certified by these groups…
- Tom’s Tidbits- DON’T end money in politics… at least not this way!
- Keith Tucker’s What NOW?!! Toon for June
- Dr. Sam Wants YOU! Join the fight for Single-Payer healthcare in Oregon!
- Insider tips for Northwest summer adventure- Our suggestions for your Oregon and Washington road trips
- How To Protect Your Summer Road Trip- Why planning ahead keeps you in the driver’s seat